Monday, June 22, 2009

*!* I'M The MoTha FucKiN' pRiNceSs *!*


Hello world!! I'm the one and only motha fuckin' Princess of Darkness!! I'm a cunt with a big mouth & I tell it like it is! Isn't it a bitch when people get their faces punched in (Perez Hilton) for being honest? Epic fucking fail! I'm here to speak my mind & for the world to hear it! Don't like it? Tell me about it...I love a good cat fight! I'll kick your ass though :) But seriously, I don't think twice about what I say and I don't care, in advance to everyone I insult, bash, critisize, put down, or upset...eat me :) To those I praise...stay on my good side :) Also, I wanna find out what YOU think about the bullshit issues Celebs have...am I the only one screaming, "Get a REAL life you tools?!" *hehe* Let me know! Oh here's a face to go with the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment